URL :- https://www.google.co.in/search?sclient=psy-ab&biw=1280&bih=639&noj=1&q=phoenix+Apparels+Tirupur+fraud+company&oq=phoenix+Apparels+Tirupur+fraud+company&gs_l=serp.3...29827.39942.1.46762.14.14.0.0.0.0.441.2967.4-7.7.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..10.4.1721.TyxXy64MXYg

SITE URL :-http://phoenix-apparels.pissedconsumer.com/phoenix-apparels-tirupur-fraud-company-20111108273615.html

On the complaint of one KarthikaPriyadharshini, W/o SelvarajManikandan, Door, No, 53/37, Saravana Street, Avinasi Road, Tiruppur, the case cited in the above reference was registered in Tiurppur North Police Station, and the same is under investigation. In this case the complainant has been running an export buying office in the name PHONIX APPARELS, at Tiruppur. Because of business motive one Arun has published a note affecting the reputation of the Complainant and her company by posting a message in website on 08.11.2011 as “Phonix Apparels, Tiruppur Fraud Company in URL Link http://phoenix-apparels.pissedconsumer.com/phoenix-apparels-tirupur-fraud-company-20111108273615.htmlwithout their permission resulted in getting torture to his and his family.

Hence I request to furnish IP address, Phone number, Mail ID Etc…. of this link for further investigation.

Hence I request In addition to that we request you to remove the Profile URL.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss other product. Phoenix Apparels needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Phoenix Apparels.

Had an Experience with Phoenix Apparels?

Comments

Hello Phoenix Apparels Team,

PissedConsumer removes/redacts the posts/comments by receiving one of the following:

1) A Valid Court Order (See our FAQ, point 3 for more information http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html );

2) Notarized Letter from Original Poster (See our FAQ, point 8 for more information http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html );

3) A Valid Decision of Arbitrator (See LVP Rules for more information http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legitimacy-verification-program-rules-and-conditions.html ).

Regards, PissedConsumer Support Team